Sunday, April 27, 2008

Kubota Garden Seattle





For years I have heard people talk about the Kubota Japanese Garden in south Seattle, and how beautiful it was. This afternoon,I decided to make my way over there and take a walk. I grabbed my camera since it was a pretty nice day out and from the moment I got there we were just blown away at how beautiful this garden was. I have been to Japan before with a high school group in 1980 and this place is as close as you are going to get to being in Japan in the heart of Seattle. As I was leaving it started to rain as I got into the car, soon after it turned to a steady drizzle.(got lucky I did not get rained on) then I got caught in the Mariners post-game traffic on the freeway as I missed getting on the I-90 on-ramp. I can only say I am sorry I can't post all of the pictures I took there. It really was hard to choose.

No comments: