Thursday, May 18, 2017

Chris Cornell


So sad to hear about the passing of Chris Cornell this morning. What an incredible talent and one of the greatest voices in rock music! My heart goes out to his friends, family and the Seattle music community. Here is a picture I took of Artis the Spoonman, outside the original Starbucks at Pike Place Market. I have met Artis many times through the years and had some very interesting conversations. I even met him backstage at Aerosmith! Nobody seemed to know who he was and was so happy when I walked up and said hi! So here me and Artis are standing in line to meet Aerosmith, just talking away. It was so awesome when Soundgarden came out with the song, "Spoonman". I was lucky enough to see Soundgarden once and have been to the Sound Garden at Warren G. Magnuson Park in Seattle. http://www.artisthespoonman.net/


No comments: